Our expertise in this field covers the following:
- SIPP and SSAS purchases
- Granting leases to occupational tenants
- Joint or multiple pension acquisitions
- The transfer “in-specie” of pension assets from one provider/administrator to another (i.e. moving an asset from one pension provider to another)
- Part purchases and staggered transactions
- Dealing with all kinds of management work that may arise in a multi-tenanted property
- Dealing with development-related transactions
- The sale of property held within a SIPP or SSAS
- Dealing with the mortgaging of properties held within SIPPs and SSASs
Buying a property through your SIPP or SSAS involves a complex range of additional rules and procedures, over and above a normal property purchase, which have to be navigated. It is crucial that this is done properly by a specialist who understands the nature of the pension trust involved and is familiar with the HMRC rules that apply to it in order that the transaction progresses smoothly. The consequences if this course is not followed can be dramatic – a potential tax charge of 55% being one example.
As a firm we deal with these kinds of transactions on a daily basis and will work closely with you, your pension provider and your IFA (if applicable) to ensure that everyone is kept up to date on progress and to ensure that the transaction proceeds as smoothly as possible.
We have also developed a network of other specialists (for example lenders, valuers and surveyors) who are also familiar with SIPP and SSAS related transactions and we are happy to introduce you to them for further specific advice as required.
Clear pricing structure
Our familiarity with this area of practice means that we have an excellent understanding of the work involved and where potential complications can arise. This allows us to work more efficiently to achieve your desired outcome as quickly as possible and to keep your costs down as far as we are able.
Our clear pricing structure means that we will agree with you, at the beginning of your transaction, either a fixed fee or likely range of fees – there are no hidden fees and we will keep you updated throughout.
For more information please contact us on 01483 521597 or firstname.lastname@example.org.